DShofer is the premier professional designated driver service in the US.
Based in St. Louis (and soon to open in three other major U.S. cities), DShofer is a product of experience. Since 2008, Dshofer has been providing designated driver service to the citizens of St. Louis, combined with apps provided by the DShofer technology team, and the leadership of its three founders including the former president of a major computer hardware and software company, Fujitsu of America.
The DShofer philosophy is predicated on elegance, innovation, and caring to provide designated driving service to the communities that we serve using our technology and a passion for providing safe, professional services to our communities to make them safer places in which to work and socialize.
We provide a value added service enhancing enjoyment of social events such as sporting events, corporate parties, and everyday driving chores. By doing so we hope to reduce DUI rates, thereby protecting our children and citizenry. Along the way we provide employment to our communities including our Veterans and senior citizens.
Our three founders form a cohesive and diversified management team: leadership capability, domain expertise, and entrepreneur zeal. We provide service to our clientele, our sponsors, and our professional designated drivers.
That is us: DShofer—Your DShofer. Be Safe, My friend!
Founders form a cohesive and diversified management team: Leadership capability, technology acumen, domain expertise and entrepreneurial zeal!
Farhat Ali – Founder, President
- Former President and CEO of Fujitsu America.
- Founder of professional services company and an internet education company. Advisor to many startups.
- BSEE in Computer Science (Princeton University), MBA (Harvard)
Michael Oliver – Founder, Sales & Marketing
- Founder of ScooterGuy (2008), a premier designated driver service business.
- International marketing executive with experience in driving market share, brand recognition, and revenue improvements.
- Michael led creative agency teams for Wal-Mart, Kmart, Coke and Nestle.
John Swensson – Senior VP Operations
- Car collector. Former UBER driver and General Sales Manager of Mercedes-Benz and Honda dealerships. Dean and Interim VP, De Anza College
- Retired Army LTCol who served in combat and commanded Recruiting Battalions. Advisor to the Veterans’ Club at De Anza College
- Graduate of West Point (BS Engineering), U of Virginia (MA English), and U of Northern Colorado (MS Business Systems).